Eversley Storage, Eversley Self Storage and Eversley are registered trading names of Greenfords Ltd.
Before you use this website you must agree to certain conditions of use. Our conditions of use form a legally binding agreement between you and us.
- In these conditions of use, ‘we’ means Greenfords Limited, its directors and employees and ‘website’ and ‘our website’ means www.eversleystorage.co.uk. www.greenforparkhomes.co.uk and www.greenfords.co.uk. Greenfords Limited’s registered office is at Brickhouse Hill, Fleet Road, Eversley, Hampshire, RG27 0PY.
- Greenfords Limited is registered in England number 395045. Greenfords Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, authorisation number FRN:667871. Greenfords Ltd’s Value Added Tax Number is 226 5961 47.
- Conditions of Use
- We may update these conditions of use from time to time without notice to you. Such modifications shall become effective immediately. If we change our conditions of use we will post the changes on this page – we therefore suggest that you check this page whenever you revisit the site.
- Before you use this website you must agree to certain conditions of use. Our conditions of use form a legally binding agreement between you and us.
- By using this website you understand and accept that you are considered to have accepted the conditions of use below. If you do not agree to these conditions of use, please do not access or use this site.
- Use of our website
- You agree that you will not upload, email, post, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains a software virus, trojan horse, worm, or any other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of our website. You will not link or deep link into this website from any other website without our written agreement.
- You also accept and agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of our website.
- In the event of a complaint or legal action arising, we reserve the right to reveal your identity and registration details as well as other information we know about you.
- You agree that English law will govern your use of our website, that you will use our website for lawful purposes only and that only the English courts have authority to hear, settle and decide on any, action, proceedings or disputes arising out of such use. You cannot withdraw your agreement to this condition.
- Our obligations to you
- We cannot guarantee to provide and maintain the website continuously and without interruptions and faults. Sometimes we may have to temporarily suspend availability of the website in order to update, upgrade or carry out essential maintenance.
- We also cannot guarantee that our website is free of viruses and other damaging programmes. We do not accept any liability for damage caused by viruses or other programmes.
- Our website links to other websites, however, when you click through to any of these and leave our website we have no control over and accept no responsibility in respect of material on sites not controlled by us. The links do not mean that we are responsible for the linked site or any material, products or services on other sites. You agree that we will never be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage, personal injury or death caused (or alleged to have been caused) by use or dependence on any linked site or dealings with advertisers. We are not responsible for the use of any information you provide them. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites and recommend that you read their policies.
- All images are supplied to give prospective customers a fair impression of our premises and facilities. Descriptions are subjective and provided in good faith, as opinion and not a statement of fact.
- At the time of publication the information given is correct to the best of our knowledge. Changes may have to be made in the future. Details, drawings and photographs are given as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract.
- Unless otherwise stated, distances to Eversley Storage are calculated ‘as the crow flies’. When given as driving distances to Eversley Storage, given in miles or minutes, these are either driven and tested by our staff in non-rush-hour conditions, or taken from the estimates give by a Directions Search on Google Maps. These are as accurate as we, or Google, are able to make them.
- “Dial this number and get straight through to a human being” refers to our call-handling. We do not use electronic queueing or menu systems. On the rare occasion that no one is available to take your call, leave a message on the answerphone and we will call back as soon as possible.
- Copyright, Intellectual Property & Trademarks
- All information, text, design, format, html code, software, pictures or graphics on the website are owned by us or the person or company who gave us a licence to use such material. You are not permitted to copy, publish, download, store, redistribute, transmit, modify, edit or show in public any part of our website without our permission in writing.
- We own the Greenfords logo. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos used on our website are the property of their particular owners or of Greenfords Ltd. You agree that you will not, without our prior permission, display or use in any manner, our trademark or the trademarks of third parties, nor use our materials.
- Images on this site, including photographs and all graphics, are either the intellectual property of: Greenfords Ltd; other companies and organisations; our residents; or they are images purchased from a royalty-paid library.
- Where appropriate, the finish of images may have been adjusted or they may have been merged with other images to create an attractive montage.
- Image credits:
Tom Gowanlock/Shutterstock.com for the first image on ‘How to Sell Your House for the Best Price’
Denis Radovanovic/Shutterstock.com for the ebay image on ‘The Story of eBay’
- Descriptions of size
- Storage unit measurements are given depth first, then height, then width. Square footage/metres and cubic capacity are also shown. All measurements are exterior dimensions and are an approximate guide. They are taken in imperial measurement, to the nearest whole inch and then converted into the metric figures provided.
- On the sizes page, units are pictured with the side cut away, to give illustrations of internal capacity.
- Descriptions of price
- Unless otherwise stated, all prices include VAT at the current rate
- All customers’ payments are payable in advance.
- We take a fully refundable deposit for unit hire. See our prices page for details of the deposits charged for different units. In order to receive your deposit back in full, your account needs to be fully up to date with no monies owing and you need to leave the unit clean and tidy and return all keys when you vacate.
- The cost per week is an illustrative figure, based on the average cost over a year. The weekly figure is provided to help you work out which will be the best booking period for you to choose.
- Our reviews are drawn from exit questionnaires that customers complete when they vacate. We may occasionally approach customers for a review during their hire, if that is deemed relevant.
- We read every single review. We do not display all reviews on our website. Displayed here are a selection of relevant testimonials to serve as an illustration to help consumers make their decisions.
- All reviews displayed on the website are our customers’ own words and appear as supplied by customers. We seek customers’ permission prior to placing their comments online.
- Unless otherwise stated, our articles are not limited to case studies. They are based on anecdotal evidence from customers and front desk staff. They represent our historical knowledge of our product and opinions of our team.
- Articles are accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time of ‘going to press’.
We hope you find our website helpful in your decision making.