Sales job, Reception job in Hampshire, near Berkshire border – part time relief storage sales manager
We have a vacancy for a part time storage manager
We hope you will be interested in joining our family-run business in this role and becoming part of our highly motivated self-storage management team.
We need help one weekend in three as well as cover for staff holidays and at other times.
You will be part of our successful and professional self storage team. We provide training and an excellent working environment.
- Answering customers’ self storage enquiries
- Taking calls about and supporting sales activity for the park homes side of our business
- Taking bookings and agreeing vacations of storage facilities
- Receiving payments for storage
- Supervising all activities at the premises during business hours
We are looking for an outgoing person with good interpersonal, administrative and sales skills who will:
- Become familiar with all aspects of the business
- Be honest and trustworthy, reliable and punctual
- Capably administrate the storage sales and related activity
- Have good computer skills
- With training, learn to use our storage management software
- Be highly self-motivated and able to work on their own with sole control of the premises
- Inspire confidence and trust in customers and colleagues
Who we are:
Download and read the Role Guide
Download and read the Details of the Working Hours
Application is via CV and covering letter which should outline your availability to work and suitability for the position as outlined in the Role Guide. Please note that we will be conducting interviews in October.
Applications via email or to Shirley Cole, Eversley Storage, Brickhouse Hill, Fleet Road (A327), Eversley, Hampshire, RG27 0PY
Any queries? Do call us 0118 932 8328 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.