FIVE SHIFTS PER FORTNIGHT
The overnight security officer takes over from the day team, locks down the site and is responsible for the premises until half an hour after opening up the following morning.
“ALPHA” SHIFT PATTERN
All shifts are a combination of active duty and resting time, with a £12 per hour active duty rate and a reduced rate for resting time. All shifts are a minimum of £100.00 pay per shift.
- Overnight Wednesday starting 6.15pm and finishing at 8am Thursday
- Overnight Thursday starting at 6.15pm and finishing at 8am Friday
- Overnight Friday starting at 6.15pm and finishing at 8.30am Saturday
- Overnight Tuesday starting at 6.15pm and finishing at 8am Wednesday
- Overnight Wednesday starting at 6.15pm and finishing at 8am Thursday
Monthly average income, before additional shifts offered, for cover: £1,098.02 gross, before tax and other deductions
For full details download the Alpha Shift Pattern role guide.
What about the other shift pattern?
See the details of the other pattern available, which is 4 shifts per fortnight.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and don’t forget we will need your email address and contact phone number so that we can get in touch with you!