Waste - disposal of
This is quite a problem these days and sometimes the self storage process can generate some unwanted items or rubbish which you don't want to take back with you. There is a Household Waste Centre just a few minutes drive from us.
Hampshire Household Waste Recycling Centre
When are they open?
Like us, they are open 7 days a week.
Their opening times are
9am-6pm April to September
9am-4pm October to February
9am-5pm during March
How do I get there?
- Turn right out of Eversley Storage
- Travel along A327 to the A30
- Right at T Junction onto A30
- Travel along A30 and onto the dual carriageway section
- Get into the outside lane when dual carriageway starts to go downhill, indicating right
- At bottom of hill turn right (Springwell Lane)
- The Recycling Centre is about half a mile down on the left hand side
For Sat Nav Users the address and postcode are given above.
What am I allowed to leave there?
Most things. We've listed the major items below.
- Scrap metal
- Domestic appliances
- Electrical items
- Newspapers & magazines
- Car batteries
- Plastic bottles, food & drink cans
- Glass bottles
- Engine oil
- Rubble & soil
They won't take
- Hazardous household waste
- Cement bonded asbestos
- Domestic batteries, including rechargeables
Don't forget, the centre is for domestic users.
If you are looking for the nearest commercial waste deposit centres, please ask us.