THERE ARE TWO SHIFT PATTERNS AVAILABLE
This page gives you the role guide for the Overnight Security Officers.
Find out about the pay and shift pattern for:
Main Duties of the Overnight Security Officer at Eversley Storage
- To work for the Storage Manager on site, carrying out security duties and working with the security dogs at the premises
- To conduct regular patrols with the security dogs in line with the training and documentation provided
- To contribute to the dogs’ training programme in line with company policy and care for the company dogs while you are on duty
- To learn how to operate various locking and alarm systems and follow a lock down and open up routine accurately
- To take on-site responsibility seriously, remaining vigilant and responsive when not out on patrol and to monitor CCTV during your breaks in active duty
- To be able to react in an emergency and notify emergency services and others
- To carry out such other duties as will reasonably assist and promote the interests of the business
- To attend monthly Security Team meetings at 5pm on a mutually agreed weekday and to work well with colleagues
We are looking for someone who is
- Honest and trustworthy
- Loyal and reliable
- Comfortable working with large dogs and who will enjoy forming a bond with them
- Physically fit to a reasonable standard
- Able to inspire confidence and trust in customers and staff
- A reliable and friendly member of the security team, able to work well with colleagues
- Able to communicate with the general public
- Able to apply a common sense understanding of health and safety issues
- Committed to preserving and upholding the principle of confidentiality at all times
- Focused on the best interests of the company at all times
Please note: there is no experience required for this role; full training will be provided.
Decide whether you are interested in 4 shifts per fortnight or 5 shifts per fortnight.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – don’t forget we need your email address and telephone number, so we can get in touch.
The start date for the role is March 1st 2024